Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ASLAPR

So my job almost picked up... I have actually been pretty busy these last few days. I was up dating the library information for all the state libraries in Arizona on the ASLAPR website, as well as adding the legislative and congressional districts to each library in the system... Don't be jealous... and ASLAPR is Arizona State Library, Achieves, and Public Records, Just in case you cared. It took me 3 solid days and a lot of trail mix to do, but I have finished. Did you know that we have a ton of libraries in this state and most of them are in the weirdest places... The things I do at work man.

Speaking of work. It is so cold here it is not even funny. Apparently our heater does not work and we are in a very old building so it gets so cold in my office. I am literally wearing gloves as I am typing this to make sure my hands do not fall off.  Maybe I should wear shoes... hahaha yeah right. My flip flops are all weather foot wear.

I am done for now. I want to go home. Just another hr and a half

No comments:

Post a Comment